Talk

Advanced search

D and C helpful?

(2 Posts)
Caramelchomp Sun 11-Feb-18 15:31:42

Hi,

My situation is quite similar to the OP of another thread but I thought I would start my own to ask for advice. I have a 3.5 year old DD, conceived easily and born via section. I got an infection immediately after for which I had to take antibiotics. In the intervening years we haven't used protection but I only got pregnant a year and a half ago and miscarried at 6 weeks. I am now 37. My periods which have always been very heavy, have got extremely heavy, sometimes with clots. Last month I had two. I am seeing a private consultant and have asked for a d and c. I am hoping it might help my periods - I don't want to get too hopeful about increased fertility because I want to try and protect myself. My plan was to do the d and c and ask for Clomid then. I live in Ireland and I've isn't really something we want to do or could afford. I'm just wondering if you have any advice. I want to throw everything at it this year before I accept defeat.

Caramelchomp Sun 11-Feb-18 15:32:21

Sorry ivf not i've

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: