Talk

Advanced search

D and C helpful?

(2 Posts)
Caramelchomp Sun 11-Feb-18 15:31:42

Hi,

My situation is quite similar to the OP of another thread but I thought I would start my own to ask for advice. I have a 3.5 year old DD, conceived easily and born via section. I got an infection immediately after for which I had to take antibiotics. In the intervening years we haven't used protection but I only got pregnant a year and a half ago and miscarried at 6 weeks. I am now 37. My periods which have always been very heavy, have got extremely heavy, sometimes with clots. Last month I had two. I am seeing a private consultant and have asked for a d and c. I am hoping it might help my periods - I don't want to get too hopeful about increased fertility because I want to try and protect myself. My plan was to do the d and c and ask for Clomid then. I live in Ireland and I've isn't really something we want to do or could afford. I'm just wondering if you have any advice. I want to throw everything at it this year before I accept defeat.

Caramelchomp Sun 11-Feb-18 15:32:21

Sorry ivf not i've

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now