Talk

Advanced search

Medicated FET

(7 Posts)
PonyPals Mon 05-Feb-18 11:06:08

👋 hello
Anyone else about to begin a FET cycle?
Or anyone have any advice they might have?
Or would just like to chat?

PonyPals Fri 09-Feb-18 13:10:38

Anyone?

notpastaagain Sat 10-Feb-18 09:35:35

Hi PonyPals, I've just started a FET - due to start the progesterone pessaries tonight and transfer on Thursday. I'm a bit nervous about transfer day because we've had an embryo not survive the thaw before. This time, they're planning to put both frosties we have left back and see how they go - they are Day 6 blastocysts. What stage are you at? How are you feeling?

welshweasel Sat 10-Feb-18 13:22:34

I’m starting downregging with buserelin this evening. Not looking forward to it to be honest. I did a short protocol last time so never had to down Reg.

notpastaagain Sun 11-Feb-18 08:07:49

Hi welshweasel. On my last FET, the down reg made me feel awful then I had terrible bloating afterwards (looked about 5 months pregnant!) but this time it's been no problem at all - touchwood. I didn't do anything differently either. Hope your body copes well with it all, it all seems like pot luck doesn't it? I just started on the progesterone pessaries last night.

PonyPals Mon 12-Feb-18 12:00:22

Cycle has been all out of whack I am actually waiting on AF to come on after taking Provera.
Feels like this is taking for ever.
I'm really scared of the embie not thawing out properly as we only have one and I feel like I am putting so much pressure on this working.
I wish you all the very best for your transfer. Please let me know how you go and good luck!

PonyPals Mon 12-Feb-18 12:01:27

Welsh... how come your down reg?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now