Talk

Advanced search

Nurture Nottingham/Burton?

(5 Posts)
MoomooMummy01 Thu 18-Jan-18 19:42:06

Hello, is anyone having IVF at Nurture in nottingham/Burton? We are at the beginning stages of our IVF adventure (my bloods and DH’s sperm analysis). Just looking for advice/reviews in the clinic xxx

Miracle29 Mon 22-Jan-18 14:57:28

Hello just ran by your post and I have been to those clinics for my ivf. They are a fantastic team. Burton is a small quiet place. I had all my tests and scan there and I had my egg collection and transfer at nurture and they are amazing they make you feel welcome and it's all so discreet and private. I absolutely loved it there I can't rate them enough they were always on phone when I needed them. My first I've was successful and I now have my 19 month old girl good luck x

CBrown80 Tue 23-Jan-18 22:22:06

My and my husband started our fertility treatment with them last December. They are really good and helpful! Hopefully I will get my positive pregnancy test soon

Miracle29 Wed 24-Jan-18 14:49:05

Good luck c brown fingers crossed for you x

bluemoonchances Wed 07-Feb-18 23:02:08

Hi, I've had icsi and also frozen embryo transfer at Nurture, unfortunately I miscarried both but that wasn't their fault , that's my medical issues.

Nurture were excellent both times and I would highly recommend them. I know several people who have had success with them. They are caring and professional. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: