Talk

Advanced search

What causes low morphology?

(7 Posts)
twinkledag Fri 05-Jan-18 19:44:08

Does anyone know? DH struggling with this and wonders why him?

siobhanttc Fri 05-Jan-18 19:47:17

Interested to follow this too, we found out my husband has 4% morphology and 35% motility - waiting for our fertility referral x

fightingfertility Sat 06-Jan-18 16:28:31

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Wilson2 Fri 12-Jan-18 14:45:56

Hi twinkledag, that's really difficult, I'm so sorry. I had IVF due to fertility struggles and now have two lovely boys (twins!) This article might be helpful: ivi-fertility.com/notes/are-you-fertility-aware-unveiling-the-truth-about-male-infertility/
I had my IVF treatment through IVI.co.uk they were amazing and their blog has loads of information about infertility (including male-factor which is far less talked about!) Maybe take a browse, it's really informative and has been so helpful for me over the years. - Sandra xx

Janefx40 Sat 13-Jan-18 13:52:13

Hi @twinkledag I don't really know but my OH cut down alcohol a lot and his morphology doubled - now to be fair it was pretty low to start with and samples do vary - so we can't know for sure that was what it was. He's also upped his exercise - nothing extreme as he has bad knees but just trying to go for a walk a few times a week. Lifestyle factors can really help I think.

twinkledag Sat 13-Jan-18 14:25:19

Thanks all thanks

switnaomix Sun 14-Jan-18 10:43:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: