Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant after lap and being told I need help

(6 Posts)
Sarah1087 Sat 18-Nov-17 12:16:32

Hi

This may giv home to some ladies but I'm still worried.

I have bad endometriosis which had spread my Fallopian tube was blocked, I had a 7cm cyst and blood work showed zero ovulation.

I had my laparoscopy and lap and dye on the 9th October which was cd3 of my last af, I was sent away with clomid and told to book for scan etc for folicle tracking.

My cycles with bad endo were 34 some months last year they were 28-29
Anyway cd35 no af pms symptoms I decided to take a test and was literally gob smacked with the positive result.
I got my positive on 10th November 💙💜 taken many since and still positive,
Last few days I've had terrible nauseous all day not being sick but heaving at anything, I've had appetite increase, boobs so swollen and killing can't stop peeing thirsty all of the time.

I rang midwife up on 13th who put me then at no more than 5 weeks given my previous endo cycles I am in for an early scan on the 27th which will make me 7weeks it those dates are correct etc.

Anyway I am now very concerned, although MW tried reassuring me that unless I am cramping and bleeding hormones can fluctuate,
My symptoms last night and this morning have gone sad I know I am only very early or maybe further along by few days-week as I don't know when I ov'd as I haven't for a whole 2 years. But to have strong pregnancy symptoms to nothing.

The only thing I have right now is I'm constantly crying from being worried that this is a silent missed misscarriage even though yesterday's hpt were very strong positive my hcg hormone would still be present.

I don't think I would mind had a not had these symptoms but it's scaring me. I'm scared I'll loose this baby and won't get pregnant again without the help I've waited years for.

I should be great full and happy but I'm so negative and I wish I wasn't, if my breasts had not shrank I wouldn't be as concerned.

I was going to pay for private scan this Monday 20th but then it maybe too early to see anything.

Any advise would be much appreciated

AnxietyForever Sat 18-Nov-17 12:19:23

Congratulations!
It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go at this point in pregnancy. Just try and relax flowers

Sarah1087 Sat 18-Nov-17 14:27:35

Thank you 💐

Do you even think my boobs shrinking is normal ?

Chattycat78 Sat 18-Nov-17 14:58:05

Don’t panic. It does come and go and there’s honestly no point in Poas all the time- it will tell you nothing. My proper symptoms which were consistent didn’t kick in til about 6 weeks and we’re stronger at 7.

Chattycat78 Sat 18-Nov-17 14:58:21

Were. Stupid autocorrect

Sarah1087 Sat 18-Nov-17 15:54:06

Thanks Hun I wish I could relax

All I keep doing is bursting out crying so I'm hoping that's a pregnancy sign smile

I'm still going for scan Monday just to put my mind at ease x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: