Talk

Advanced search

FET/ Transfer in Decemeber

(4 Posts)
MountainGoats Mon 13-Nov-17 12:30:49

Hi, will anyone be having transfer in December?
I will be having a FET mid December, I think it will be around the 17th meaning OTD will be Christmas day!!!

Could make or break Christmas! We are going to France the 22-4 so I think I will do a test before!

This will be my second transfer. first ended in BFN in march

MountainGoats Tue 14-Nov-17 11:43:36

Anyone?

MrsSmith88 Thu 30-Nov-17 20:34:38

Hi mountaingoat, sorry for the late reply! Only downloaded the app again today!

I'm due for transfer around 19th December.. Just started downregging and waiting for af to arrive then ring to book scan.

This is my 2nd FET after a failed fresh and failed FET. How about you??

Hayze80 Mon 04-Dec-17 18:39:17

Hi MountainGoats and Mrs Smith. I’m due to have a transfer on the 11th. Got my scan on Wednesday to check everything is good to go. My OTD is 27th althoughi think they’re hanging it out so I don’t need to phone them over the xmas break. I’m sure it should be the 23rd. That’s when I’m going to be testing. This will be my third FET using donor embryos (we’re really good at making autistics). 1st was unsuccessful, 2nd was with a different batch and gave us our 11month old ds, and now we’re going again to provide him with a genetic sibling. I HATE feeling so down and so tired all the time. Really not looking forward to the menopause if this is what it’s like. I keep crying over nothing. It’s ridiculous. I’ve got my daughters xmas production 2 days after transfer. Sitting watching 200 kids all with varying degrees of special needs is heartbreaking at the best of times, but I’m a blubbering mess just thinking about it.

How are you two dealing with the meds?

Hayley xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now