Talk

Advanced search

Gonal F

(6 Posts)
Wispa80 Sat 11-Nov-17 13:22:01

I was just wondering whether anyone has managed to find a (relatively!) good price for gonal F? The cheapest I can find is £84 for a 300iu injection pen. Gonal F seems to be the really pricey bit of the IVF medication so just wanted to check if anyone had found anything cheaper? Thank you so much for any advice !

sparechange Sat 11-Nov-17 13:25:38

Asda Pharmacy is generally the cheapest but Fertility Friends has an ongoing thread on drug prices
A place called Ali’s Pharmacy usually comes up as one of the cheapest as well.

I ended up going to a local independent pharmacy. It was a few pounds more than Asda but it was a lot more convenient to be able to pick up the drugs locally, and be able to return my Sharp’s bins back there as well

Good luck flowers

Wispa80 Sat 11-Nov-17 13:28:09

That's so helpful, thank you!
(Sorry for posting the same question a million times! Me and IT.....)

Scottishgirl85 Sat 11-Nov-17 17:21:43

I bought gonal-f from fertility2u for my cycle. It was £48 for a 300 pen, so much cheaper than you have been quoted. Good luck x

spinduffy Sat 11-Nov-17 21:59:06

I got mine also from fertility2u and it was much cheaper. Healthcare at home was also cheaper x

Wispa80 Sun 12-Nov-17 17:56:56

Thank you so much everyone. You have saved me a fortune ! I can't thank you enough xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now