Talk

Advanced search

Gonal F

(6 Posts)
Wispa80 Sat 11-Nov-17 13:22:01

I was just wondering whether anyone has managed to find a (relatively!) good price for gonal F? The cheapest I can find is £84 for a 300iu injection pen. Gonal F seems to be the really pricey bit of the IVF medication so just wanted to check if anyone had found anything cheaper? Thank you so much for any advice !

sparechange Sat 11-Nov-17 13:25:38

Asda Pharmacy is generally the cheapest but Fertility Friends has an ongoing thread on drug prices
A place called Ali’s Pharmacy usually comes up as one of the cheapest as well.

I ended up going to a local independent pharmacy. It was a few pounds more than Asda but it was a lot more convenient to be able to pick up the drugs locally, and be able to return my Sharp’s bins back there as well

Good luck flowers

Wispa80 Sat 11-Nov-17 13:28:09

That's so helpful, thank you!
(Sorry for posting the same question a million times! Me and IT.....)

Scottishgirl85 Sat 11-Nov-17 17:21:43

I bought gonal-f from fertility2u for my cycle. It was £48 for a 300 pen, so much cheaper than you have been quoted. Good luck x

spinduffy Sat 11-Nov-17 21:59:06

I got mine also from fertility2u and it was much cheaper. Healthcare at home was also cheaper x

Wispa80 Sun 12-Nov-17 17:56:56

Thank you so much everyone. You have saved me a fortune ! I can't thank you enough xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: