Talk

Advanced search

Help - how long does ovitrelle (trigger shot) stay in system

(6 Posts)
Hobbes39 Thu 09-Nov-17 20:40:29

As the title says - how long does the trigger shot stay in your system? Is there any chance it’s still there 7dp3dt? (So 11.5 days after trigger)?? Thanks! X

79Karen Thu 09-Nov-17 21:03:42

Hi Hobbes, I was interested in this during my first cycle, ovitrelle isn’t as strong as some other triggers and I tested day after egg collection and got the faintest of faint lines, so at 11 days or so after trigger I’d assume it would be out of your system.

Hobbes39 Thu 09-Nov-17 21:07:07

Eeek - that’s v good to hear! Are you sure??! Ive just had a faint 2nd line on FRER test and trying to keep my hopes in check a bit, but so want it to stick... 🤞 I’ve had a chemical before, so not getting carried away, but want to squeal slightly! X

79Karen Thu 09-Nov-17 21:14:22

That’s how it was with me but everyone is different i suppose. Do a fmu test tomorrow and see if the line is darker. At 7dp3dt a positive could be possible

Hobbes39 Thu 09-Nov-17 21:22:29

Thanks Karen - After 3 rounds of IVF I’m not going to let myself get too excited... but I hope this time it sticks... god the waiting will drive me insane!

79Karen Thu 09-Nov-17 21:44:40

Aww good luck, I hope it’s your time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now