Talk

Advanced search

Gonal F for OI... Help, advice, experiences and success stories

(1 Post)
Saz444 Mon 06-Nov-17 15:27:08

Hi there, I am just looking for company from people who know about Ovulation Induction from injectables. I am on my first round of Ovulation Induction using Gonal F (75mg) once a day. I am currently on CD6, will do 6th injection tonight and went for first appointment yesterday. They only took my blood, after 4 shots and said it was too early for ultrasound. I called for results today and told to continue on this dose until Thursday and come in then for more bloods and US, this will be CD9 and I'll have had 8 injections.
Im worried this isn't normal and I should be being scanned more. Can anyone share their experiences of scans and dose? So u think it's okay that I'm not having to go back until cycle day 9? Just feeling very alone in it all and can't find much about ovulation induction with injectables online. There's so much about clomid and ivf but not much in the middle... Any help, advice, success stories, experiences would be appreciated...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now