Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Blood streaked EWCM?!

(6 Posts)
Arual1060 Thu 02-Nov-17 19:08:37

Hi, I'm roughly 7dpo on my first cycle of clomid and today I had a massive glob of CM streaked with blood and a little more very light pink stuff when I wiped... seeing as this is CD 23 it seems too early for AF. What could it be? And if it is af, surely that's not a good sign if it comes so early (to have a thick lining etc)? Anyone have any similar experience? Or at least some reassurance as I'm quite worried here sad

Arual1060 Thu 02-Nov-17 21:21:58

Ok scrap that....definitely af. Really early though???!! I think I will call the clinic tomorrow.

wafflelady Thu 02-Nov-17 21:23:45

Let us know what the clinic says..

JoJoSM2 Thu 02-Nov-17 22:47:23

Are you sure your 7dpo? I don’t think you’d get ewcm at that point? A bit of blood could be luteal phase spotting or irritated cervix etc.

clairettc Fri 03-Nov-17 07:07:31

Implantation bleeding?!?

Arual1060 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:20:43

Just an update. It is definitely af. I spoke to the fertility clinic who said that yes it is a bit early, but not to worry and to start the next course of clomid! So, I'm trying not to worry...but I would love to know why it has come early and if this may reduce my chances of getting pregnant! But I guess I won't know any of this. This TTC malarkey is soooo frustrating!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now