Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC WITH IUI

(6 Posts)
SR3i11Y Thu 26-Oct-17 18:26:49

Hi, i'm just new to mumsnet and thought I would reach out to see if anyone is going through the same as me 😊 I'm 30 my husband is 28 we have been TTC for 2 years 2 months. I have PCOS and very mild endometriosis, just had my very first IUI cd16, fully medicated cycle with Clomid 3-7, Gonal F 75up days 5, 7, 9, 10 & 12. I have a scan tomorrow to see if I ovulated 😊

SR3i11Y Fri 27-Oct-17 17:02:14

Just wanted to update my story. Had my scan this morning and yes definitely ovulated all 3 follicles. I have incredibly heavy sore boobs emphasis on the nipples at 1dpiui and really light cramping on and off. Not reading too much into it since I have written this cycle off as a freebie given it's my first go. Will post again on 2 days (hopefully this post helps someone else)

planegazer Fri 27-Oct-17 20:03:34

Just wanted to say good luck! Our consultant had mentioned possible iui for us too, will find out in 2 weeks if we are going ahead after all our results are back ☺️

SR3i11Y Fri 27-Oct-17 20:42:07

Thank you planegazer 😊 2ww is gonna be horrendous haha, just thought if I could document and potentially help other people then I have done something positive with my experience so far. Good luck for you as well everything will be just fine. I honestly never thought so many people would be going through the same thing as me, I honestly thought i was the only one 😊. If you just want someone to talk to just let me know i'll be here

planegazer Fri 27-Oct-17 20:49:39

Aww bless!! I know! There is another iui thread, check that out too😊

Thanks I might just have to take you up on that! I Have hycosy and scan next week so will be good to have that done!!

Keep in touch! 😘

Moonbeam74 Fri 27-Oct-17 21:51:05

Hi all. For anyone who is interested, I am trying something a little crazy. I have a blog that is chronicling my attempt to get pregnant through IUI. Starting from CD1 everyday posting of what this process is truly like. In addition I have put up all the info I have gathered on having a healthy uterus. Please come have a look on www.myuterusjourney.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now