Advanced search

(10 Posts)
SR3i11Y Thu 26-Oct-17 18:26:49

Hi, i'm just new to mumsnet and thought I would reach out to see if anyone is going through the same as me 😊 I'm 30 my husband is 28 we have been TTC for 2 years 2 months. I have PCOS and very mild endometriosis, just had my very first IUI cd16, fully medicated cycle with Clomid 3-7, Gonal F 75up days 5, 7, 9, 10 & 12. I have a scan tomorrow to see if I ovulated 😊

SR3i11Y Fri 27-Oct-17 17:02:14

Just wanted to update my story. Had my scan this morning and yes definitely ovulated all 3 follicles. I have incredibly heavy sore boobs emphasis on the nipples at 1dpiui and really light cramping on and off. Not reading too much into it since I have written this cycle off as a freebie given it's my first go. Will post again on 2 days (hopefully this post helps someone else)

planegazer Fri 27-Oct-17 20:03:34

Just wanted to say good luck! Our consultant had mentioned possible iui for us too, will find out in 2 weeks if we are going ahead after all our results are back ☺️

SR3i11Y Fri 27-Oct-17 20:42:07

Thank you planegazer 😊 2ww is gonna be horrendous haha, just thought if I could document and potentially help other people then I have done something positive with my experience so far. Good luck for you as well everything will be just fine. I honestly never thought so many people would be going through the same thing as me, I honestly thought i was the only one 😊. If you just want someone to talk to just let me know i'll be here

planegazer Fri 27-Oct-17 20:49:39

Aww bless!! I know! There is another iui thread, check that out too😊

Thanks I might just have to take you up on that! I Have hycosy and scan next week so will be good to have that done!!

Keep in touch! 😘

Moonbeam74 Fri 27-Oct-17 21:51:05

Hi all. For anyone who is interested, I am trying something a little crazy. I have a blog that is chronicling my attempt to get pregnant through IUI. Starting from CD1 everyday posting of what this process is truly like. In addition I have put up all the info I have gathered on having a healthy uterus. Please come have a look on

emmadove Sun 19-Nov-17 17:34:47

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

snowy1982 Thu 07-Dec-17 13:37:56

Hi SR3, just calm across your thread and wondering how you are getting on?

I am also doing IUI. To make a long story short (well as short as I can) TTC #1 currently on cycle 36 (sad) and never had a BFP. All investigations show me and DH in good fertility health. Last year had 3 cycles of IUI privately, none successful. Currently on NHS waitlist for IVF and in meantime just starting cycle 4 of 6 IUI on NHS.

Although still unsuccessful I am determined to keep going and am keeping my fingers crossed that you don’t have to do as many as me

SR3i11Y Thu 07-Dec-17 18:46:30

Hi Snowy 😊
Aw 1st cycle was a bust had every pain, sensation known to mine from iui to AF. At the end of my 2nd iui cycle now, complete polar opposite haven't felt a thing all month, due AF today still hasn't arrived yet negative test this morning so just got to wait it out.
Well I hope we can both experience our first bfp soon, fingers crossed for you!! I can't wait to experience being pregnant!
Let me know how everything goes!!

snowy1982 Thu 07-Dec-17 19:14:34

I always say it aint over to AF comes, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now