Talk

Advanced search

POF

(6 Posts)
MJM98 Wed 11-Oct-17 21:47:45

Hello Ladies,

Need some advice, im 19 years old and i have been diagnosed with premature ovarian failure (early menopause) just want to see if anyone has been in my situation and got pregnant with your own eggs or naturally, i dont want to look into egg donation at the minute without knowing for sure that i cant do it with my own. Ive had the tests and it has been confirmed that my eggs are very limited but im loosing hope so i would love to hear some sucess stories. Finding it very hard to accept😔

MJM98 Wed 11-Oct-17 21:49:59

ello Ladies,

Need some advice, im 19 years old and i have been diagnosed with premature ovarian failure (early menopause) just want to see if anyone has been in my situation and got pregnant with your own eggs or naturally, i dont want to look into egg donation at the minute without knowing for sure that i cant do it with my own. Ive had the tests and it has been confirmed that my eggs are very limited but im loosing hope so i would love to hear some sucess stories. Finding it very hard to accept😔

physicskate Wed 11-Oct-17 22:14:48

What were the tests that you had done to give you this diagnosis? How long have you been ttc?

Very sorry about your news. Highly unusual at such a young age.

MJM98 Wed 11-Oct-17 22:37:05

I had hormone tests for eastrogen and i have basically none and had blood tests to check how many eggs i have left and they came back at 0.3 so extremely low! I am currently ttc been trying for about 6 months now not long but dont have much hope its going to happen.

physicskate Thu 12-Oct-17 06:51:57

Do you get periods? When was the ‘oestrogen’ test taken? What cycle day? What was the 0.3 result for specifically? There are two common tests that could indicate egg number - one you want a low number, the other a high number...

MJM98 Thu 12-Oct-17 17:04:26

I do get periods but they are very rare since october 2015 i have had 11 periods and my last one was 8 months ago! Im not too sure on the result as my constant just said based on the hormones in my ovaries my eggs are at 0.3? She stated that it was very low hope that helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now