Talk

Advanced search

Impossible to possible

(5 Posts)
RobertsCrew Mon 21-Aug-17 20:28:33

Having kids seemed to be impossible for me and my husband and after many years of trying we were told that it wasn't possible naturally and we had to pay for ICSI which we could not afford. 18 years later we have three beautiful miracles and count our blessings everyday. Don't give up hope because sometimes the unexpected may happen.
Ive wrote about our story on my blog which can be found at robertsreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/impossible-to-possible-having-children/

newmummycwharf1 Mon 21-Aug-17 21:03:09

How encouraging!! I see God's hand in your beautiful story! Impossible is nothing!

RobertsCrew Mon 21-Aug-17 21:10:27

Thank you very much! Some days I have to pinch myself because I still cannot believe its real smile

AniSL Wed 23-Aug-17 07:26:56

How amazing and what hope it gives us who are struggling

May I ask what the diet overhaul was? You touch on the lifestyle changes very briefly. It may help us to know what these were

RobertsCrew Wed 23-Aug-17 18:50:06

The lifestyle changes were suggested by a qualified herbalist and were personalised to the individual. My vitamins were completely different to my DH's vitamins. She looked into what we were eating and how we cooked it such as taking out a lot of processed foods. It was a lot of the basic healthy lifestyle advice such as 5 a day but she paired this with the vitamins. After about 2 weeks of change we could feel the difference. My advice would definitely go see a qualified herbalist as I said before she was really good at looking at us as individuals. Hope this helps!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: