Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue Digital positive but FR hoy negative

(13 Posts)
desperatehousewife2 Fri 16-Jun-17 11:47:44

So I'm 9dp5dt (FET) and have been testing since Tuesday. BFNs every day on FR (non-digital). Then this morning I decided to do both and as the subject line says the Clearblue Digital says 'Pregnant' but I'm still not getting a line on the FR. I'm presuming it's a Chemical (had one a couple of months ago as well) and I've got a beta test on Monday so that will tell one way or the other.

I had resigned myself to this cycle not having worked but that Digital result had raised my hopes very slightly. I'm confused though because I always though FR was more sensitive than CB?

Sorry this is so garbled! If anyone has any thoughts or words of wisdom I'd appreciate it.

desperatehousewife2 Fri 16-Jun-17 12:26:20

Hoy in the title was supposed to say hpt

Scottishgirl85 Fri 16-Jun-17 12:49:27

Think all you can do is try again tomorrow morning. I'm also in 2ww of ivf, 10dp5dt. It has failed, I stopped testing yesterday as it would be showing by now. Wishing you so much luck for a positive tomorrow. Do you have any symptoms? I have severe cramping and very obvious signs a mega period is about to come. Hope you have a better outcome than me! x

desperatehousewife2 Fri 16-Jun-17 13:01:16

Hi Scottishgirl85, thanks for your reply. I have no symptoms at all, not even from the progesterone injections I'm taking. I think that CB test has given me hope where there is none to be honest.

I'm so sorry to hear about yours as well, will you test maybe one last time Sunday or Monday to make absolutely sure if you haven't got your period by then?

This is a tough old business isn't it, with the 2ww being the worst part. Wishing you the best whatever happens xxx

Scottishgirl85 Fri 16-Jun-17 13:27:42

Thank you. I'll test one more time on Tues, which is my OTD (crazily late!) before I stop my progesterone pessaries. Like you I have no symptoms, which has surprised me considering the progesterone! I'm with a clinic abroad so no blood test, but urine will be conclusive by then. 2ww definitely the worst part!! I feel I did my grieving a few days back and am starting to move on and plan fet for later in summer. Do you have any more frozen?
Wishing you so much luck that you could get good news tomorrow, but I know you won't want to get your hopes off. Tbh I personally trust frer more.
It's a tough process xx

Scottishgirl85 Fri 16-Jun-17 13:28:40

Hopes up, not off! Keep us posted xx

desperatehousewife2 Sat 17-Jun-17 06:04:58

Hi Scottishgirl85, well I've got an update, I got a pretty decent line on an FR this morning, as in, not a squinter like the ones I was getting with my CP a couple of months ago.

Was not expecting that after there being nothing yesterday! So I guess I'm still in with a shot.

I've got a 2 year old DD and with that transfer I was getting faint lines that got progressively darker every day from about 7dp5dt so was expecting similar this time if it was to work.

Still trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have to confess there's more than a glimmer of hope at the back of my mind now.

So perhaps there is still a chance for you too? I hope so! Mind yourself either way x

Scottishgirl85 Sat 17-Jun-17 07:20:27

Wow fantastic!!! Congratulations! So 10dp5dt was your first positive on a frer? How amazing!! Bet you're in shock!
I last tested at 9dp5dt and won't test again until 14dp5dt which is my OTD on Tuesday. I know I'm out from the period symptoms I'm getting and complete lack of sore boots.
I'm so happy for you! Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!
Xx

desperatehousewife2 Sat 17-Jun-17 08:50:12

Yes, first time I got a positive from FR was today at 10dp5dt but got the BFP from the Clearblue Digital yesterday at 9dp5dt, weird! And not 1 symptom.

Last time I with my DD though I had no symptoms for a few weeks and even then hardly any, I only had a touch of morning sickness .

Still, very early days now so I'll try not to allow myself get too excited. It could still end up in a CP but hopefully not. I have no more frozen so was really hoping this one would work.

Thank you so much for your good wishes. I really hope your wishes come true if not now then with your next FET later in the summer. Xx

user1471471849 Sat 17-Jun-17 17:59:36

Hi desperate housewife, I'm in a similar boat. On 2ww after ivf and 6dp5dt and got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a clearblue digital a short while ago. I'm not sure if it's too early to test though and if hcg could still be in my system from trigger shot so I'm going to wait and see. Did you test for the first time on 9dpt? It's so hard waiting. I'm due to get my blood test done on thurs.

desperatehousewife2 Sat 17-Jun-17 19:08:23

Hi user, I started testing on 6dpt as well. If I could offer you any advice after this week (and I intend to try to follow this myself if I have to go through it again), it's to try to step away from the tests until about 10dpt. Difficult I know but I think I could have saved myself a lot of heartache, money on tests and time from the constant Googling about the significance of a bfn on whichever day I was. It's enough to drive you a little bit crazy.

I wish you all the best and hope you're getting a lovely big BFP by the time Thursday rolls around!!

user1471471849 Sat 17-Jun-17 20:59:44

Thanks for replying desperatehpusewife2. Did you get a positive a 6dpt too? Yeah, I decided to test today coz I was sure it hadn't worked and thought I'd get a negative result. My husband was saying it'll be inconclusive anyway and I completely forgot about the trigger until after I took it. Thanks, I'll def step away from the tests now and just wait till my blood test on thurs.
thanks for the good luck! Same to you, I hope it all goes well for both of us. Sure, I think I'm already crazy. I look pregnant already as so bloated and stress eating. The ivf itself was fine, it's the waiting that's hard. I don't feel pregnant really except had slightly pink discharge a few days ago and bloated but that could be from progesterone/chocolate:-) talk soon!

desperatehousewife2 Mon 19-Jun-17 11:59:29

User, no I didn't get a positive until day 9.

Just a quick update, my hcg test came back with a level of 288. Have to get them done again on Wednesday to see if the double. So, good news but a long way to go.

Best of luck User, hope it works out for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now