Talk

Advanced search

Starting IVF in June 2017

(5 Posts)
JessicaJones1 Tue 30-May-17 21:20:36

Hi.
I'm starting IVF via the NHS in just over a week. Is anyone else about to do this too?

Veinarde Wed 31-May-17 12:15:44

Hi Jessica,

Im starting in about a week!

there is an active thread, please have a look here
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/infertility/2885679-ivf-june-2017

JessicaJones1 Fri 02-Jun-17 19:47:06

Thanks for your reply Veinarde. Off to take a look. smile

Hopes2bmom Tue 13-Jun-17 22:35:46

Today 22:17 Hopes2bmom

Hello friends , can I join in? I'm a newbie here. A lil abt my ivf journey,29 year old, ttc for almost 5 years now, initially it was unknown infertility and they they diagnosed with male factor issues with my hubby with quantity morphology issues , with all hopes we directly went into our first icsi in Dec 2016 , they transferred one blastocyst and bfn 😔😔 nothing to freeze as well, starting my next cycle this month, this times it's a long protocol for us, have done Ann endometrial biopsy last month followed by Dow reg, now it's 10 days with buserlin nasal spray, I just see some spotting today, have my first scan on 15th June.

Blueberry1 Thu 27-Jul-17 16:24:59

Hi @JessicaJones1, I have been on other thread and am a bit further down the track as started treatment in early June. I had FET earlier this week so currently in dreaded two week wait shock.

All the best for your IVF journey and if you have any questions about injections/egg collection, please ask!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: