Talk

Advanced search

Experience with ACU at Guy's in London

(3 Posts)
bibiLondon2017 Wed 17-May-17 15:22:47

Hi all, we are currently considering the ACU at Guy's Hospital in London Bridge for our self-funded IVF treatment. I was wondering if anyone on here has recent experiences with the ACU? We went to an information evening and liked the two doctors we met, but patient experience is always much more reassuring. Thanks in advance.

lotsoffreckles Thu 18-May-17 16:40:56

Hi Bibi. I cycled at Guys last June privately under Mr El-Toukhy after a failed fresh and frozen cycle with another clinic. The service we received was amazing, a completely different experience to our previous cycles and I now have a beautiful 10 week old baby girl.

Obviously everyone's journey is different but I would t hesitate to recommend x

bibiLondon2017 Thu 18-May-17 20:45:48

Thank you so much for taking some time out to respond to me. You must be so busy with your little one, congratulations!!!

To read about your positive experience made me quite happy as we were starting to feel unsure as to which clinic to go with having had an initial good feeling about the ACU.
I am relieved to hear good feedback as I couldn't find much on the net and every clinic would say they are the best...so you never know.

Researching all clinics in London is confusing, time consuming and in the end as you say every journey is different but I am hopeful we will have a successful outcome at the ACU. Thanks again and enjoy your new little bundle of joy smilex

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now