Talk

Advanced search

Three weeks late with symptoms and bfn

(3 Posts)
mummatoldmeso Tue 16-May-17 12:38:47

I don't usually post on these forums. I usually just read them but I'm not finding what I need so I thought I would ask.
I have had 4 mc in the last few months and this month I thought would be the same but it's all.sorts of different.
I am three weeks late. My last period was March the 25th and I have a 28 day cycle.I have had spotting (two weeks ago). I have also had lotion esq cm. I have had headaches and nausea. Also most recently cramping in my stomach and the lower part of my abdomen is hard... I would belive I'm pregnant if it wasn't for the fact I have had nothing but negative pregnancy tests. My gp told me if I was pregnant I would have had a positive by now and because of that she won't give me a blood test. I am with a fertility clinic who I can't see me till August.. I'm not really sure what to do. Has anyone else ever had a positive very late into pregnancy? Or had the same symptoms as I have and then had there period? Any help would be amazing.

JoJoSM2 Tue 16-May-17 13:25:37

I think I would go back to be GP. It might not be pregnancy but something is not right if you're experiencing these symptoms.

Chattycat78 Tue 16-May-17 15:12:46

Your cycles could be messed up after the MC. flowers

It's very unusual to only get a positive pregnant test very late, unfortunately, so it's probably not that.

It could also be a random cyst or something - I had a period that was 3 weeks late when I was waiting to start ivf (typical). A scan showed I had a cyst which was interfering with things. It resolved on its own.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now