Talk

Advanced search

Keeping Buserelin at room Temp during a trip to America

(2 Posts)
Belle82 Wed 19-Apr-17 10:28:27

Hi Ladies,
I'm hoping someone might be able to give me some advise, I'm going away with my husband to Phoenix for his business partner's wedding, we're over there for a few extra days so we come back on the 2nd of June but the buserelin injections are starting on the 30th May.
However I've just found out they have to be kept between 12 - 25 degrees / room temperature, we are going to be driving from phoenix to the coast for a couple of days of relaxation before all the madness begins again ;)
Does anyone know of anything I can buy where I can set the temperature to keep the buserelin at?

Thank you so so much in advance.xxx

meadowlark3 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:45:19

Hi Belle, just came across this whilst searching for buserelin information. I believe Phoenix and the coast? will be quite hot at that time of year. I would think that if you take a cooler box and a small thermometer and keep it in the car (rather than the boot) with you that would be sufficient. I wouldn't add ice packets or anything to cool it, but just shade it from the sun through the windows in the car. Perhaps also keep the aircon on whilst driving?

You might also want to ring your clinic to see if they've any suggestions.

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now