Talk

Advanced search

Looks like I'm out

(2 Posts)
Njco Fri 24-Mar-17 16:52:32

So I am now 9 days past a 5 day blasto FET. Last night I did a test, which came back negative, although I did try to convince myself that there was a very faint line (DH said that it was a nothing). I have no symptoms, slightly sore boobs.
Anyway, need to look ahead, been with Guys for the last three cycles, and got my DD from one of these.
Now looking at a fresh round at either Lister or Wolfson, Hammersmith. Can I get some feedback of these options, although open to others. I am 41. Thanks

AgainPlease Sat 25-Mar-17 17:23:54

Sorry about your BFN.

I'm with the Lister and I think they're ok, don't really have anything to compare it with though. We have unexplained infertility. First IVF successful though premature labour at 20 weeks, then FET unsuccessful/BFN, then 2nd fresh round successful but resulted in mc. So they are getting me pregnant I guess just haven't got a real life baby yet.

Were your cycles at Guys NHS funded? Be prepared to set aside a big chunk of money for further tests etc. at the Lister, on top of standard IVF costs. Their success rates are good considering they take on every and all cases no matter how bad a couples situation is. Plenty of 41+ year old women getting pregnant there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now