Talk

Advanced search

What to expect? Referred to Fertility Clinic

(2 Posts)
SayenRose Thu 23-Mar-17 18:29:39

DH & I have been TTC for over a year and had initial SA and bloods done through our GP.
My day 21 bloods came back normal which was expected as I have 2 naturally conceived children from a previous relationship.
DH's SA came back as a morph of 0.5-1% but all other areas such as count, motility etc. were great.

We've been referred by our GP to a fertility clinic at our nearest hospital because the recommendation for such low morph is ICSI. GP seemed to be under the impression this referral was still worthwhile despite me having children as our CCG is permitting of this.

We're still waiting on our appointment to come through with a time/date but the clinic advised we would receive a pack with some forms to fill in and send back to them, at which point they will then organise the appointment?

What should we expect the forms to ask? What should we expect from our first appointment?

Thank you in advance for an advise, it's very much appreciated! Just feel on tenterhooks all the time with the waiting!

JoJoSM2 Fri 24-Mar-17 14:22:39

They will probably want to know about your medical history, lifestyle + will do more tests.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now