Talk

Advanced search

Is there any hope?

(2 Posts)
kimnews Sun 19-Mar-17 08:32:15

DH and I have been TTC our second child for almost 2 years now. AF arrived this morning right on time.

We are now getting to the point where we feel hopeless, like it's never going to happen.

Because our son was conceived easily, we have had all the standard NHS tests done, which all came back normal. Now the NHS have discharged us with unexplained infertility and won't assist us in any way. That's fair enough, but it does mean we can't afford IVF privately.

What I want to know is, after trying for this long is there any hope of it happening? Could I still get that BFP one month?

mrskittenpie Sun 19-Mar-17 10:27:34

Hi kim - sorry to hear you're in this position. I know exactly how you are feeling, we're nearly 3 years ttc our second, nhs won't do anything for us and we can't afford ivf either. It really is limbo. I'm just hoping for a bfp after all this time too but it does take over your life. There's a really good support board - success stories for secondary infertility I'm on, the ladies there are lovely, come and join us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now