Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Antral follicle counts

(5 Posts)
patientlywaiting1234 Tue 14-Feb-17 16:08:59

Hi all,

Does anyone know anything about antral follicle counts? I had my baseline scan yesterday to begin my third round of ICSI and my count was 15. Is that good for a 32 year old? I couldn't find any definitive answers when googling.

Thanks all xx

ellesbellesxxx Sat 18-Feb-17 10:57:12

That's great! Mine was 5 at your age so 15 sounds amazing! Good luck!

JoJoSM2 Tue 25-Apr-17 00:02:18

PatientlyWaiting, how have things been going for you? I've been trying to get some more info but I've found it confusing... I had my follicles counted last week and had 18 with the doctor saying that it wasn't what he expected based on my 'numbers' (AMH, FSH presumably)... But saying it was ok when I quizzed him further... not sure what to make of it...

patientlywaiting1234 Tue 25-Apr-17 18:46:11

Hi JoJo,

I asked my consultant and she said that 15 was good and nothing to worry about. That cycle didn't work, but egg quality doesn't seem to have been an issue. How are you getting on? What is your AMH?

JoJoSM2 Tue 25-Apr-17 23:20:54

I'm new to this and only getting ready for my first cycle... AMH is 27 and FSH(?) 3.5. The cycle has been scheduled for July and we're getting ICSI too. Sorry your cycle didn't work :S

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now