Talk

Advanced search

Egg Donation

(2 Posts)
IOM2013 Tue 07-Feb-17 17:28:11

Hello!
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a number of years now but due to me suffering with Ovarian Cancer and me having to have my Ovaries removed we were stopped in our tracks. We are now on a waiting list currently at Liverpool Women’s Hospital at the Hewitt Centre. We have been advised that the best way to speed things up would be for us to find our own donor. Our preference is for an anonymous donation so we were wondering if there is anyone out there thinking of egg donation that would be willing to help us out.
If you are between 21 and 35 years old (and preferably have already had children) and would like to receive more information regarding donation, please contact the Ovum Donation Coordinator at Liverpool Women’s Hospital on 0151 702 4212 quoting the reference number: 645R
Thank you for reading

Cutesbabasmummy Thu 09-Feb-17 20:38:21

You do know that once the child is 18 they can trace the donor? We had ivf on Spain and donors can't be traced but we had my characteristics matched with a donor. We have a gorgeous 2 year old little boy now. Good luck xxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: