Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding in run-up to ivf

(3 Posts)
AngelicaSchuyler Tue 31-Jan-17 19:03:02

Hi all,
Worrying a bit and wondering if anyone can reassure me - I'm currently on microgynon to prep for a cycle of icsi. I'm supposed to finish taking it tomorrow, have a bleed a few days later and have my baseline scan booked for 6th feb.

However, I've started spotting and cramping today 😣. I've called the clinic and they've said to still take my last pill tomorrow and call them to update if the bleeding gets worse.

If it does she said they may need to move all my scans forward and start the cycle early. I'm so pissed off, my stupid body can't even do this bit right 😢. We haven't ordered our meds yet as thought we had another week, so need to do this ASAP tomorrow.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks in advance
Xxxxxx

MTMFH Wed 01-Feb-17 12:05:18

Yes, I started bleeding and our cycle was brought forward by a week or two. I remember being glad to get on with it! Don't stress, sometimes our bodies just do things we don't expect but it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Good luck flowers

Cutesbabasmummy Sat 04-Feb-17 20:36:06

I had spotting on both cycles. We have a 2 year old son now xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now