Talk

Advanced search

come join me on my 2ww

(14 Posts)
wishmeluck16 Mon 30-Jan-17 11:19:00

Hi everyone, couldn't find a 2ww chat post so thought I would make one. sorry if there is one- direct me to it?

Anyways I am in the middle of my 2ww. I am 5 days post my 5day embryo transfer. My test date is on the 7th of February so I am T-7 days.

I am having cramping and feeling feverish and not so well. change in cm as well. other than that, nothing specific. Keep thinking AF is on it's way though!

ClaireUnderwoodforPresident Mon 30-Jan-17 19:07:34

Hi Wish smile Im usually more of a lurker on these boards but just wanted to pop in and say Hi.

Im slightly behind you, EC is tomorrow, but clinic have said Im at risk of OHSS, so not sure if ET will go ahead this cycle. Im keeping everything crossed!

Is this your first IVF cycle? How have you been feeling in general?

findingmyfeet12 Thu 02-Feb-17 10:25:56

I'm in my tww too after having two 3 day embryos transferred. My test date is 11 February.

This is my second ivf after a failed attempt with two embryos last year.

I've had three IUIs as well. One worked but I miscarried at 11 weeks.

Good luck with your tests.

wishmeluck16 Thu 02-Feb-17 14:20:47

Hi Claire, hope EC went well? how is your tummy? any OHSS symptoms? I was in agony after EC and could barely move. was really bloated too. They collected 20 eggs but seemed not concerned about impending OHSS. personally I am sure I have a mild bout of it!

Findingmyfeet12 how are you? your test date is not far off mine! good luck!

I don't know if it is too early but I tested on the day I started this thread (5dp5dt) and got a very faint positive.

waiting two days and tested again yesterday and got a slightly darker faint positive and a very clear positive on a digital clear blue! so things are looking promising , fingers crossed it carries on going well! smile

Belle82 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:34:20

Hi wishmeluck,

Good luck with your 2ww

I had my egg transfer yesterday, test on the 12th, it was a FET because I came down with severe OHSS and so I was in hospital for a few days.

I've got everything crossed for this one smile
They said it defrosted perfectly to 100%, so was basically like a fresh transfer.

I've been so stupid though in the last day, ended up having to hop over a couple of things on the living room floor so not to trip up but I'm so worried I might have dislodged something. sad
And when I got home I was working on my laptop, on my lap, I think I might have over heated it! sad
I'm just praying it's all safe still. Everything crossed.

How long have you been trying for?
Does anyone else know of anything else other than pineapple core, Brazil nuts and pomegranate juice to help it along?
I had acupuncture yesterday and have it again tomorrow. 🤞🤞

Good luck to everyone 💕 xx

wishmeluck16 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:37:22

Hi Belle

Well I had my cat jump on me and freaked myself out. But it seems not to have mattered. It stuck and now I appear to be priggery smile

my clinic say that as long as you don't over do exercise then just act normal. oh and the pineapple thing etc is apparently a myth as well. who knows!

Belle82 Thu 02-Feb-17 17:39:40

Hi wishmeluck,
Aww I love cats.
That's brilliant news, congratulations
xxx

findingmyfeet12 Thu 02-Feb-17 17:51:55

I started another thread about how I used my iPad while it was charging and didn't realise that it seemed to be sending a tiny current through me. I'm still a bit stressed about that if I'm honest.

That's amazing news wishmeluck.

Belle82 Sun 05-Feb-17 19:30:37

Oh no, I'm really worried.confused
I had the slightest light pink/brown discharge earlier today and very mild cramps yesterday and today.
I'm praying it's implantation and not AF.xx

wishmeluck16 Tue 07-Feb-17 17:30:53

hi Belle, what day are you on? that is the best way to know if it might be AF or implantation?xx

Belle82 Tue 07-Feb-17 20:53:59

Hi wishmeluck,

I was on the 4th day of a 5 day blastocyst transfer and then it happened on the following morning, and slightly this morning.
My clinic has upped the pessaries to 3 times a day, so much fun!
I'm praying with all my heart that I haven't lost it 😢 xxx

wishmeluck16 Wed 08-Feb-17 13:07:26

oh Belle I am sorry to hear about the stress you are going through. fingers crossed it will be ok hun!! keep us updated yeah? xx

Belle82 Wed 08-Feb-17 13:14:48

Thank you so much.
Yes I will absolutely keep you informed.

I was told by my acupuncturist that if it was a period it would be very heavy due to the lining.
If we're not successful & after the severe OHSS late last year I will be changing clinics.xx

Belle82 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:41:13

Hi wishmeluck,

Unfortunately mine didn't stick and it was unsuccessful.
I'm up and down like a bit of a yo-yo for the last couple of days.
Fingers crossed for the next go.xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now