Talk

Advanced search

Prostap/Lupron success stories

(1 Post)
Emilyxeliza Wed 09-Nov-16 19:10:54

Hi

Has anyone had success with Prostap/Lupron? I'm in my second month of the bastard stuff now, and the sweats are horrendous. My hair is falling out, my skin is worse than what it was in my pubescent years, my self esteem is rock bottom. I am not on add-back therapy, out of choice.. I've had enough of artificial hormone crap throughout the last 13 years of having a menstrual cycle, so gave Livial HRT a miss.

I'm just beginning to wonder whether this Prostap/Lupron stuff works, or whether its a half arsed solution to keep you off the Gynaecologists appointment list for a few months? I'm not completely pain free, and no one seems to know whether this has any chances of increasing pregnancy rates. To add to this, I've had two laparoscopies, a HSG, and now this damn injection over the last 18 months. To be honest, I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel of mangled ovaries and fallopian tubes, and need a bit of a reality check! 25 years old and menopausal is the last thing I expected and I'm just losing the will to live, quite frankly.

Sorry for the rant!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now