Talk

Advanced search

Appointment at fertility clinic

(7 Posts)
Rainbowdreams2 Sun 11-Sep-16 18:03:53

Hello all,

I received a letter yesterday to call to make an appointment at my chosen fertility clinic, which I shall do Monday morning. I have had all my blood tests taken etc and all come back fine.

What can I expect to happen? Is it just a chat? More tests?

Can anyone has been in the same situation shred some light?

Thank you.

Makeroomforthemushrooms Sun 11-Sep-16 18:07:14

Is it a consent appointment? I have mine tomorrow to sign the necessary forms to start treatment. Good luck :-)

Rainbowdreams2 Sun 11-Sep-16 18:39:36

The letter calls it a consultation opinion!?! I will ask them tomorrow when I call them.

All the very best for tomorrow.

Makeroomforthemushrooms Sun 11-Sep-16 21:41:08

Thank you.
My consultation appointment was when they decided on the protocol and dosage etc.

delilahbucket Mon 12-Sep-16 14:06:05

Mine was with a nurse. She went through my blood results and also DP's test. I had an internal scan to check everything looked ok and she requested some further tests for us both. We returned four weeks after for the results and to see the fertility consultant who then told us what was wrong.

delilahbucket Mon 12-Sep-16 14:08:14

Forgot to add, you will have to attend with your partner.

Rainbowdreams2 Mon 12-Sep-16 14:25:36

Thank you Delilah. I called the booking line this morning and was told that I was going to be put on another waiting list for around 6-8 weeks, and then I should get an appointment. Bit disappointed but these things take time.

Good luck with your journey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now