Talk

Advanced search

pco theres hope for everyone

(6 Posts)
Cazm23 Thu 08-Sep-16 14:49:56

still cant believe this but I'm pregnant after years of trying with and without treatments I now find myself 9wks pregnant I'm so happy/terrified about this we wasn't trying it just happened the only thing I can put it down to is weight loss and being more active. my partner doesn't seem to understand how I'm feeling we've only been together 2 years and my past experience of trying to conceive was with me ex we was trying for 4 years and nothing so my new partner doesn't understand what I went thought while trying last time. so thought id have a vent on here.

OhNoNotMyBaby Thu 08-Sep-16 14:54:37

Woohoo! Millions of congratulations flowers but no wine

What lovely news.

Cazm23 Thu 08-Sep-16 15:00:56

Thanks I'm still in shock I don't really drink anyway so wineisn't a problem lol

Cherry321 Thu 08-Sep-16 20:50:55

Thats fabulous and has got me smiling!! I have pcos and know how hard it is to conceive. Well done. Go and put your feet up brew

Cazm23 Thu 08-Sep-16 21:32:38

I never thought I would conceive naturally especially after having have a few goes with clomid to no avail. I've had pco since I was about 18 but was never interested in having a family till I was 26 that's when I started treatment was trying for 3 years and got know where. I've only been with my current partner for 2 years and it just happened!! So there is hope for everyone out there with pco

SparklySlippers Thu 08-Sep-16 22:13:04

Fabulous congrats x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now