Is it over?

(5 Posts)
MaddieH Thu 07-Jul-16 17:13:14

Hi all,

I am currently 10dp5dt and have had a little spotting yesterday and today- mostly pink and only when I wipe. I'm due to test on Sunday, but feel like it's probably game over already. Does anyone have any wise words? I'm getting to the point where knowing I'm not pregnant would be better than this hideous wait. This is my first cycle and I naively thought it wouldn't be this bad. Who was I kidding eh?

Thanks to anyone who can either put my mind at rest a little or put me out of my misery!

Zippybear Thu 07-Jul-16 17:55:28

Hey maddie
as far as I know spotting is very common in IVF so it is definitely not over yet! The post ivf tww is sooo incredibly hard but hang in there, they say go and do something and try and distract yourself (not that I ever managed that!) fingers crossed

Vixxfacee Thu 07-Jul-16 19:16:47

Hi Maddie,

I had similar. I had a 5 dt and 6 days later I started having pink spotting. Thought I was out and took a test to confirm. Was a faint positive 6dp5dt. I continued spotting until I was 7 weeks.

SesameSparkle Thu 07-Jul-16 21:18:44

As the others have said, this doesn't mean the end. If you want to know one way or another then test - at 10dp5dt you should get a reliable result. Or you could wait for fmu and test tomorrow. Good luck. flowers

Kannet Sat 09-Jul-16 21:38:40

Good luck for tomorrow X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now