Talk

Advanced search

impatient

(2 Posts)
bluebird3 Thu 23-Jun-16 11:23:29

Hi everyone,

New to the infertility thread. Just been informed after 2 rounds of blood tests that I'm not ovulating. It's going to be a few months wait to get DH a SA and then a referral to the fertility clinic. What is the best way to cope? I don't know how I'm going to deal with just doing nothing for the next few months. Do you find it helpful to talk about it or ignore it? Any advice appreciated.

Northants1986 Tue 28-Jun-16 22:49:59

I'm in a very different situation to you, but I completely understand the same feeling of desperation. I've been waiting almost two years to start my journey to conceive. Although there's nothing wrong with me, I can fall pregnant fine my partner was left infertile due to cancer treatment. However way us women go through infertility it's always going to be upsetting, draining and stressful. There's going to be bad days and good days. I've spent weeks on end crying and others happy. You just have to find a medium and stay positive. It will happen. Think positive and positive things will happen. C

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now