Talk

Advanced search

IVF abroad - scared of flying!

(4 Posts)
Derbyshirelady Mon 09-May-16 21:19:46

Has anyone else had to deal with this issue?! I usually take Valium (+wine!) for take off on flights, I've got worse with age in terms of how frightened I am.

We are considering donor eggs from Czech Republic but not sure how I get past the flight, as pretty sure I won't be able to take such strong medication following embryo transfer?

cheapredwine Mon 09-May-16 22:31:25

Can't really help but yes, agreed, think it's very unlikely you should be taking wine / valium after transfer. I'd see if the clinic can recommend something maybe? Good luck

miamiaMo Sun 15-May-16 11:28:00

Hi, I agree with cheaprerwine - you might consult a clinic. Czech clinics treat lots of international patients and, for sure, they know a problem and can offer a solution. A friend of mine flew to Warsaw fertility clinic and she took some medicine that was recommended by her doc. Good luck

blue2014 Sun 15-May-16 18:49:41

Can you drive or get the train? (I went to Brno in Czech - we flew but we could have driven)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now