Talk

Advanced search

vitamins for men

(5 Posts)
broodykingy Sun 24-Apr-16 20:19:48

My OH has had semen analysis and all came back fine. He currently isn't taking any vitamins but I was wondering if it would be worth it or not as his results were all ok. I guess I know the answer is it wouldn't hurt...

broodykingy Sun 24-Apr-16 20:20:21

Should at that my results so far are all ok too

Blueroses99 Mon 02-May-16 11:09:40

Hi broodykingy. I would say that you should both take vitamins. My DH didn't until after the first unsuccessful cycle of IVF. We switched to NHP his and hers vitamins 3 months before the second cycle and now I'm pregnant. smile

Obviously we'll never know for sure how much of a difference they made but sperm results were much improved at the last test (and they were ok at the previous test) so I'm convinced the vitamins played a part. It definitely won't hurt!

bessie84 Mon 02-May-16 13:24:17

me and dh both took the "pregnacare his & hers conception vitamins" ...... cheaper on ebay or look out for offers in superdrug and boots.

Teakind Tue 10-May-16 15:09:17

Hi, the urologist I saw recommended proxeed. It's expensive but he said it's really good stuff so we thought it's a worth a go.

My husbands seman analysis was fine but we had an extra DNA fragmentation test and the results were really bad. Proxeed is supposed to help this too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now