Advanced search

HELP!!!!!!!! PLS

(6 Posts)
julia02 Sat 12-Mar-16 14:48:55

Can you tell any private clinic to do spermatozoid analysis for my partner???? thnx :*

bananafish81 Sat 12-Mar-16 16:32:33

Any clinic should be able to do a semen analysis

You can also get this via your GP

What is your question?

julia02 Sat 12-Mar-16 19:17:33

do u know any private clinic in London

Whatdoidohelp Sat 12-Mar-16 19:21:32

There are many private clinics in London. Have you done any research? What is your infertility diagnosis?

bananafish81 Sat 12-Mar-16 19:32:49

There are many many many private clinics

If you just want a semen analysis there are tonnes of walk in places who do it.

If you want a fertility clinic you're going to need to be a bit more specific about what you're after

NotSpartacus Sat 12-Mar-16 19:34:08

Any private fertility clinic will do.

If you are planning to have fertility treatment, you need to do some research into success rates with women your age, costs, available treatments etc and then choose a clinic.

If you just want one or both of you to be checked over and to have a few tests, it doesn't matter all that much where you go, although if you are likely to want treatment after your tests, it might be easier to have it all at the same clinic.

Area of London might be relevant, in which case you could try any of the following, all of which can do a semen analysis

The Bridge Clinic near London Bridge
CRGH on Great Porland Street
The Lister Clinic in Chelsea
Create in Wimbledon and St Pauls

You could alternatively try a private GP or I'd be surprised if your husband can't get a semen analysis and results interpretation from one of the many outfits doing tests on Harley Street.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now