Talk

Advanced search

Cotswold clinic

(6 Posts)
JoMalones Thu 10-Mar-16 20:02:11

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have any experience with Cotswold Fertility Clinic? Thanks

ellesbellesxxx Fri 11-Mar-16 19:22:50

Hi JoMalones smile
We went for our first appt in December with Mrs Reddy. We ended up paying to see her privately as we would have had a massive wait to see her colleague in Gloucester (5 months!). As it turned out, she could see straightaway see that I hardly had any eggs - a further AMH test has shown that my levels are low so we feel lucky to feel ahead of the game in that I am on NHS waiting list for lap and dye. Had we waited for our NHS appt, that wouldn't be happening until Autumn.
Mrs Reddy was amazing (A couple of our friends had seen her too and agreed!) She has the right balance of being honest and hopeful if that makes sense. We felt reassured we were in the right place!
Any questions about our first appt, am very happy to answer them smile

JoMalones Fri 11-Mar-16 21:49:31

Oh thank you Elle did you need to have a referral or book directly with her? You sound v local to me so it's great to get a recommendation, thank you.

ellesbellesxxx Fri 11-Mar-16 22:07:35

We were referred by my GP (having been ttc for over a year) then when we had appt through at GRH for end of April, we rang Mrs Reddys secretary... We could have had an appt the week after!
Did you see post about support group for infertility in Glos? It's next week I think... I won't be able to make it this time but def interested in going. It's a lonely journey isn't it?!

JoMalones Tue 15-Mar-16 16:53:31

Thanks Elle. I did see the post but can't make it either unfortunately. Our GP only refers after 18m and we've had a MC in the middle (almost a year trying) so have to wait another 15m again now. So frustrating and lonely

ellesbellesxxx Tue 15-Mar-16 21:07:32

I am really sorry to hear that sad
It is very lonely... Literally only one of my best friends has no children, everyone else does or is pregnant. And only one friend (who had IVF) truly gets it.
Please do feel free to pm me though? I could do with a shire buddy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now