Advanced search

Make infertility - can anyone recommend a specialist?

(5 Posts)
closephine85 Sun 24-Jan-16 19:06:07

Hi ladies

My DH has a low count (2 million at our last IUI procedure, 3 million at the one before that). Can anyone recommend a uk based specialist we could go to in order to try and investigate why? I know that we could technically bypass the problem with icsi but we are just exploring our options and if anyone has been through similar and investigated the male side of things a bit further id appreciate any advice.


closephine85 Sun 24-Jan-16 19:06:44

Ugh clearly the title should say 'male' infertility! Not sure if I can change the name of the thread now!

TwinkleStars15 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:24:13

Dr Jonathan Ramsay is the best in the UK.

closephine85 Mon 25-Jan-16 14:01:22

Thank you smile

MrsDarcy4092 Thu 04-Feb-16 19:00:27

We're seeing mr Ramsay on nhs in a couple of weeks but he also has a private clinic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now