Talk

Advanced search

Taking bets now...

(10 Posts)
ChampagneTastes Tue 22-Dec-15 21:20:12

Tomorrow morning I get to POAS after my first (and hopefully last) round of ICIS. I am fortunate enough to already have a lovely DS but we've been trying for a sibling for three years now and I am, frankly, exhausted.

So what's the betting? I have been having waves of nausea and period-type pains but I think both of those can be from the progesterone right?

I'm trying not to take it too seriously at this point because, let's face it, it's either going to happen or it isn't. I've decided that if it is a negative, I'm going to throw myself face down in a round of really ripe brie and wash it down with a pint of vodka.

Anyway, just wanted to say it out loud. DH is not really getting it. Anyone fancy a flutter to make things interesting? grin

CatnipMouse Tue 22-Dec-15 21:50:56

Sorry, my own two week waits have been bad enough, I don't want to have anything riding on someone else's!! But I really hope you get your two little lines tomorrow. It would be the best Christmas present ever. X

swansolistice Tue 22-Dec-15 21:52:18

Sending positive vibes your way xx

ChampagneTastes Tue 22-Dec-15 22:23:45

When are you testing Catnip?

CatnipMouse Tue 22-Dec-15 23:20:37

Ah I'm not doing another cycle until February ish myself. But I've done three and so I know it's a real headfuck. Good luck and come back for support if it's not what you hope for x

ChampagneTastes Wed 23-Dec-15 09:19:43

Ah. It was negative. I've decided it's God's way of telling me to eat brie and drink wine for the next few days. Merry Christmas all.

swansolistice Wed 23-Dec-15 10:31:19

flowers Champagne, I'm sorry xx

Danaust Wed 23-Dec-15 11:04:59

I'm so sorry X

CatnipMouse Wed 23-Dec-15 12:21:50

Ah that's shitty, I'm sorry. I hope you have a few days off without too much stress. Xx

ChampagneTastes Wed 23-Dec-15 12:38:42

Thanks all. I am fortunate to have my DS, I keep reminding myself of that. And I don't know what DH said to him before he went to work but I keep getting lots of cuddles which is making everything feel a bit better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now