Talk

Advanced search

Just an evaporation line?

(1 Post)
closephine85 Tue 01-Dec-15 16:15:44

Hi all

So I'm driving myself a bit nutty. I'm definitely not pregnant as AF arrived properly yesterday. However, I was just emptying the bathroom bin and there was a test on top that I took on Saturday morning. I was already spotting at the time, so wasn't expecting a positive, probably didn't give it the full 2 mins before reading it as negative and throwing it in the bin. However looking at it now there is a faint line there. I'm sure this is probably just an evaporation line, however I have used these tests many many times before and never seen an evaporation line on them. I took an earlier test out the bin to compare and there is nothing at all there. What do you think? Impossible to know now as I have AF?!

I've just been wondering lately whether our problem is not just my DHs low count and perhaps I can't sustain a pregnancy. Hence why I have been using these tests early, I've wanted to see if there was any sign of a positive before AF arriving. Am I nuts?!

I guess the only thing I can do is do the same next month and test when I'm already spotting to see if I get a line again... Any words of wisdom appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now