Due date help after ICSI

(7 Posts)
Wendied Mon 25-May-15 21:26:23

Hi,

Can anyone help me calculate my due date? I've tried a couple of online calculators and keep getting different answers!

I was taking BCP until 10 April and then had a shortish bleed. My egg collection was on 27th April and two embryos put back on 29th April (day 3). My official test date was 13th May and I got my BFP.

For background we had ICSI and this was our first cycle.

Thanks!

Cheesypop Tue 26-May-15 08:09:32

I had ICSI and I've tried two online calculators specifically for ivf which bases the EDD on transfer dates. I also get two different dates (just one day apart though). I'm afraid it might just be a slightly rough estimate until your 12 week scan when they properly date you. Congratulations btw!

Cheesypop Tue 26-May-15 08:10:30

Ps if you had EC 27th and ET 39th they are day 2 embryos, no?

Cheesypop Tue 26-May-15 08:10:40

29th! Sorry

Naty1 Wed 27-May-15 12:09:22

I take 14 days off ec so 13/04 as period start date
So 18/01/16 i think
Though at 12w scan my EDD was changed by 4 days
Ivf babies are often early even singletons
But
As PP said those dates only give a 2day transfer

Wendied Fri 29-May-15 09:51:05

Sorry for not coming back sooner (thread fell off my discussions I'm on thingy).

To correct my error my embryos were put back on 30th so they were day 3.

Anyway guess I'm going to have to wait for my scan, which I have a week on Monday.

Thanks!

Chintaria Sat 30-May-15 17:09:30

Hi Wendied, congrats on your BFP flowers

I agree with Naty - first day of last period would be 14 days before EC, so 13/4. According to the MN due date calculator your EDD should be 18/01/16.

My ICSI baby (dd 16 months) always measured ahead of her dates on scans, but they didn't change the EDD as they knew exactly when she was conceived.

Good luck, here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now