Talk

Advanced search

Foresight Preconception - Recurrent Miscarriage

(3 Posts)
Lovemylittlebear Tue 03-Mar-15 14:58:17

Hi

Has anyone any success stories of using foresight preconception for infertility or recurrent miscarriage?

Thanks x

RuBro Fri 26-Jun-15 14:50:26

Hello - I would be interested if anyone has any info on using Foresight too. I have just had 4th miscarriage in a row and I am unsure about what to do next.
Thanks
Ruth

Josie303 Wed 05-Jul-17 18:05:16

I have used Foresight and think they're excellent. All my children - now 32, 27 and 21 - were conceived after doing the Foresight programme. I discovered it after writing a feature on the organisation for a magazine when in my twenties. I was so impressed at the stories of those I interviewed that my husband and I did the programme before trying for our first child. I got pregnant quickly. A year or two after that I got pregnant without doing the programme and it was an ectopic pregnancy. When it was removed, at St Thomas's in London, they told me I would not be able to have any more children. Nim Barnes at Foresight said rubbish, we'll get you some. And she did!! It's such a simple programme - based just on getting your bodies into optimal state nutritionally. My kids are beautiful, healthy, successful, all very bright. I can't recommend Foresight too highly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now