Talk

Advanced search

Bourne Hall, first cycle

(4 Posts)
Verkey81 Sun 28-Dec-14 19:11:58

Just started our first cycle at Bourn Hall, Cambridge, started injections yesterday. Just wanted to give feedback as I know I was looking for it at the beginning! We've been really impressed with them so far, very personal and really quite quick once we got there! The needles are so fine you can hardly feel them and it's so much easier than I thought it would be to inject! No side effects just yet but maybe they'll come with time. Aiming for egg collection mid Jan, excited! smile

EmmaGellerGreen Sun 28-Dec-14 19:20:06

My lovely friend is a nurse there! I will show her your post!

Amummyatlast Mon 29-Dec-14 17:50:24

I love Bourn hall - they are the reason I'm watching my DD playing with her Christmas toys right now. Agree that they are very friendly and lovely.

Good luck!

Verkey81 Tue 30-Dec-14 12:45:07

Aww! Very pleased to hear that Amummyatlast and EmmaGellerGreen the nurses have been so lovely, one gave me a huge hug and a kiss and said how excited she was for us! I thought afterwards how sweet that was because she must literally see so many people each day but to make us feel she was genuinely excited for us was definitely that extra bit of special you need to make it not feel clinical and like a conveyor belt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now