Talk

Advanced search

At Mary's Manchester Christmas opening times

(6 Posts)
aliciaw85 Wed 19-Nov-14 19:20:13

Hi
Me and my bf have just been accepted for our three goes of Ivf, iv just worked out that my next cycle should be on Christmas Eve, and I need to book In For my teach! And I think it's closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day???

As anyone been in the same situation? And what did you do?? I just. Want to start now confused The fort of waiting another month after a year of getting to this stage is driving me mad!!!!

Thanks Alicia

freelancescientist Thu 20-Nov-14 20:41:23

Give them a call tomorrow and ask their advice. You won't be the only one in that situation!

lildottie Thu 20-Nov-14 23:31:37

my clinic have put me on bcp this cycle and I stop it day before I start injections on 28/12. I'm on long protocol. I'd second phoning them for their advice. they may have an on call person?

aliciaw85 Fri 21-Nov-14 15:00:49

Thank you for your replies
Doesn't look like il be needing to know as I'm having a lot of pains and gyne thinks a cyst may of got larger and iv gotta wait 10 for a scan hmm I don't want to waste one of my goes if that is what it is xx

Lauren83 Sat 22-Nov-14 23:56:04

Hello

Are you aware of the system or ringing and requesting there? You have to call a few months on the run to get accepted, its usually after a few they fit you in. They have a date in dec and in jan where they don't accept due to lab closures. They accept I think its 20 or 25 ladies a week and there's a bit of a back log. If you haven't had your teach you get accepted on that when there's a gap then call again to request a cycle the month after. Good luck!

aliciaw85 Thu 27-Nov-14 18:17:58

Thanks for your reply Lauren, my friend had Ivf at at marys and she's told me how you have to ring up and book in if there is space and can only be refused 3 times, iv just got my letter to say I can book in on my next cycle which could be close to Christmas, but I will ring up and find out

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now