Talk

Advanced search

Help with Cetrotide please I have a doubt!!

(4 Posts)
gcerron Sat 15-Nov-14 18:00:11

Could somebody tell me after how many minutes of gonal f I must inject the Cetrotide? or is immediately after?, many many thanks!!

BatteryPoweredHen Sat 15-Nov-14 18:33:40

Hello gcerron I think all protocols are different - with mine it made no difference, so sometimes I did the gonal-f first, sometimes the cetrotide first. Definitely within seconds of each other though.

I did try to alternate side of tummy, but hat was more to avoid too much irritation/bruising though.

Has your clinic provided you with an out of hours number? If you have any questions, might be better to give them a call for 'proper' advice smile

gcerron Sat 15-Nov-14 22:01:05

Many thanks BatteryPowerdHen I have just put my first Cetrotide it is my D8, I did Cetrotide firs and Gonal-f almost immediately, the clinic just said do it between 7 to 9:30pm so I usually do at 9:30pm, but they didn't say what first or one after certain minutes of the other, so I was concern but thank you for take your time and reply. I hope you are doing well and we can smile at the end of this journey!! smile

allchatnicknamesgone Mon 17-Nov-14 12:02:24

I was told to do Cerotide in the morning and Gonal F in the evening. Sorry, i realise that is not any help. Don't do them in the same place. I wouldn't think it would matter how long you wait though between injections.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now