Talk

Advanced search

Am i being totally ridiculous here ?

(5 Posts)
Littlemissnutmeg Sat 22-Feb-14 22:19:37

Told recently that i'm perimenopausal, FSH was 20.5. Anyway, i'm pretty sure i ovulated a few days ago on CD6. That seems way too early too ovulate but my cycles are so messed up, twinges in my left side for 2 days and EWCM(the stretchy clear stuff). Haven't had this happen in over 2 years. CD10 today and i just don't feel right, extremely tired, light-headed, indigestion and walked past a burger stall earlier which made my stomach heave at the smell. With my previous pregnancies i always had pregnancy symptoms really early on. But really, perimenopausal, high FSH and possible early ovulation...honestly, am i crazy in thinking that i might by some slim chance actually be pregnant ???

FadBook Sat 22-Feb-14 22:22:38

Only one way to find out?
POAS???

Littlemissnutmeg Sat 22-Feb-14 22:23:06

DTD once on Tuesday morning.

Littlemissnutmeg Sat 22-Feb-14 22:27:42

It would be way too early for that. I guess if i did ovulate when i think i did my period would arrive 2 weeks after that date. I'll wait until then to test, i can't be doing with seeing BFN month after month.

Littlemissnutmeg Sun 23-Feb-14 20:07:41

Still feeling very tired and quite nauseous today. Fingers, toes and everything crossed for a bfp!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now