Talk

Advanced search

Unused Fertility meds

(9 Posts)
Lauren83 Sun 19-Jan-14 12:06:18

Does anyone know what to do with them, my clinic gave me enough for a full cycle then cancelled it so I haven't used anything, I have...

3,600 of menopur
6 x 0.25 of cetrotide
1 x pregnyl trigger
20 x cylogest pessaries
Syringes and sharps bin

I read online you can donate meds to someone at a clinic who can't afford them but it seemed like that was in other countries, anyone know if there's a scheme in the uk? Would much prefer that then to bin them as nothing's been used its such a shame

I know its illegal to sell meds personally by the way

Thanks

Lauren x

Lauren83 Sun 19-Jan-14 12:17:03

Just to clarify I'm not after selling them I want to donate them, they are no use to me

Lilly x

TheBuggerlugs Sun 19-Jan-14 19:42:10

Lauren offer them on the egg buddies thread. Someone will want them. I'll take the pesseries if you've not found anyone else for them.

TheBuggerlugs Sun 19-Jan-14 19:47:14

The egg buddies thread is in conception btw. smile

Lauren83 Sun 19-Jan-14 19:59:51

Pm me your address will post them tomorrow

And thanks will do x

TheBuggerlugs Sun 19-Jan-14 20:12:17

I will do, thanks. thanks

Luckystarfour Thu 23-Jan-14 22:01:05

I would love them if still available please? I'm on my 7th round in the summer so the cost saving would be fab!

Lauren83 Sat 25-Jan-14 22:47:23

Sorry only just seen this, someone's already 'reserved' them if their current cycle isn't successful, I will message you back in a couple of weeks when I know, hopefully it will work for her!

Be glad for someone to make use of them its such a waste

Lauren x

Luckystarfour Fri 07-Feb-14 22:58:57

Ah thank you that would be brill -,so for my delay only just seen this too!,:-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now