Advanced search

Doctor recommendation please

(1 Post)
NotSpartacus Sat 28-Sep-13 22:27:22


I am in London and had a mc last year in December. Since then I have not been pregnant at all. I think I need to check my fallopian tube is open (I just have one) and that my uterus is ok after the ERPC. So i think I need a hycosy, but it would be good to talk to a doctor about this (am happy to go private,and may need to as I already have children), and what my options are. My first choice doctor seems to have vanished, and my second choice can't see me until November.
Can anyone recommend a gynaecologist in London?


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now