Talk

Advanced search

Hello

(5 Posts)
MrsDaisies Mon 26-Sep-11 15:15:58

Hello all
Just wanted to introduce myself (apologies if this isnt the correct area, I couldnt find an "introduce yourself" area!).

I am 35 and we have been TTC for approximately 1.5 years. I have PCOS, which was diagnosed when I was 17 and re-diagnosed recently when I started attending an infertility clinic.

I had a lap & dye and ovarian drilling in July 11 and have had one AF since then. Im due to see our consultant again in October when "I hope" I will be put on Clomid! I am currently on Met.

I've been hunting for a forum, for giving and receiving support, to join for a long time and have been lurking here, it seems a great place with great support...so here I am! smile

Hello to you all!

HaveALittleFaithBaby Mon 26-Sep-11 20:37:55

Hello there! Nice to meet you but sorry you have to be here. Why not come over the hut of gloom and doom which is a regular thread.

HaveALittleFaithBaby Mon 26-Sep-11 20:42:27

Oh I should introduce myself! I'm 30, been ttc for so long I lost count 22 months! DH has high prolactin which makes his swimmers sluggish. I have had the fanny cam and Hsg ouch to check my plumbing out.

shefliesthrutheair Tue 27-Sep-11 14:57:33

Hi Mrs Daisies, not to put this board down at all, but have you also tried verity-pcos?

www.verity-pcos.org.uk/forum/index.php

It's a well-used board that's very supportive and everyone on it is going through similar problems as you. Come join us! :-)

OracleInaCoracle Tue 27-Sep-11 14:59:42

hello, welcome to mn. posting and running (need to pick the boy up from school) but will be back in a bit to post properly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now