Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

excuse my language, but fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk

(8 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 17:59:13

So, period was due yesterday. I've had terrible thrush this month and have been in a lot of pain. Mc'd last month at just shy of 5w again.

Anyway thought period had started this morning, put in a tampon (sorry, sorry, sorry) and just taken it out. There is a tiny bit of pink blood. Not brown like the spotting i get sometimes before a period, or the dark red I get when my period starts, but pale pinky/orange.

Bizarre, yes? Should I call gp? Its unlikely I'm pg, only had sex once this month at totally the wrong time.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Mon 19-Sep-11 18:01:34

Are you still having problems with thrush? Couldn't it be something to do with that?

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 18:08:27

Thrush is still uncomfortable. I thought it might be soemthing to do with that.

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 18:08:27

Thrush is still uncomfortable. I thought it might be soemthing to do with that.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Mon 19-Sep-11 18:30:43

Way tmi but I would think it's just because of using a tampon when you don't actually need to iyswim. That's bound to cause some irritation.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Mon 19-Sep-11 18:31:30

And also, it may have exacerbated the thrush further. If you're still having problems maybe go back for some stronger antibiotics?

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 18:39:05

There was some pinky orange discharge on my pants, haven't been on ab's but I'm not well. Thrush was caused by diarrhoea. I'm a little worried tbh, no period pains etc.

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 18:39:05

There was some pinky orange discharge on my pants, haven't been on ab's but I'm not well. Thrush was caused by diarrhoea. I'm a little worried tbh, no period pains etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now