Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Abadoned baby found in woodland

(9 Posts)
MamaMaiasaura Sun 14-Aug-05 01:51:00

story here Hope he is ok and they also find his mum and help her.

MaloryTowers Sun 14-Aug-05 08:31:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

basketcase Sun 14-Aug-05 08:38:34

so sad
thank God he was found in time. Hope his mum gets the support and help she must need soon.

Pinotmum Sun 14-Aug-05 09:20:18

That's so sad. Similar thing happened near where I used to live and it came to light that the mother, who was a teenager, had stayed nearby until the child was found. How heartbreaking that she felt she had no other option than to abandon her baby. From what I remember she was reunited with the baby and her mum supported her.

Hulababy Sun 14-Aug-05 10:02:50

So sad; glad he was found safe and well so soon. Hope his mum gets some help soon too.

bubble99 Sun 14-Aug-05 10:10:36

They are just so vulnerable aren't they? Bless his little heart, I'm so glad he was found in time. I hope his mum is found soon. I can't imagine what she's going through.

Twiglett Sun 14-Aug-05 10:16:00

that's so sad

(but as an aside don't you find it a little too cruel for a baby to have such a horrible start to life and then be named Gary?)

flamesparrow Sun 14-Aug-05 10:20:10

So so sad, but LOL at Twiglett!

I can't imagine how much it must hurt to both be in the situation where you feel you have to abandon your baby, and the actual process of leaving your newborn when all you want to do is hold it and protect it from the world.

jampots Sun 14-Aug-05 10:26:37

PMSL Twiglett

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now