loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wiltshire - NO

(77 Posts)
monkeytrousers Fri 22-Jul-05 08:13:45

hehe

Papillon Fri 22-Jul-05 08:14:45

are you bored and looking for some action this morning?

Papillon Fri 22-Jul-05 08:19:46

I would rather talk about lying politicans

why we should not believe politicans Francois Mitterrand authorised sabotage

monkeytrousers Fri 22-Jul-05 08:21:33

You read 'What the media are doing to our politics' by John Lloyd?

Will read your links when I get a mo!

Fio2 Fri 22-Jul-05 08:23:52

oh gawd she hasnt been back on again has she?

monkeytrousers Fri 22-Jul-05 08:28:09

Morning BTW!

Oh, yes Fio2! Thought maybe we could carry on our sport on a different thread. It'll be a nice surprise for him/her/them don't you think?

Jimjams Fri 22-Jul-05 08:30:29

I don't know- she's sooooo outageous now it's gone beyound anything that could be considered serious. One very strange individual.

monkeytrousers Fri 22-Jul-05 08:33:57

Read something similar about putin

Papillon Fri 22-Jul-05 08:38:20

Morning

Nope have not read that. Steer clear of politics in general more into looove and kisses

dillydally Fri 22-Jul-05 09:11:01

Just bumping this to be ahead of the other "no" thread in active convos

Blu Fri 22-Jul-05 09:25:42

Sorry, but I think this thread should be deleted. We all know what some Wiltshire individuals are capable of, but to demand the deportation of a whole county is nothing short of ...RURALIST.
Some of my best friends live in Wiltshire <<wracks brain to see if this is actually true, or a fabricated wild claim to liberalism>>, It's a civillized and progressive county, and I believe that you can even get an Ocado delivery there.
Where are these new mods when you need them???

Papillon Fri 22-Jul-05 09:28:24

Some websites of interest

http://www.copvcia.com/

http://www.rense.com/

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.html

MT to me Putin excuses for Chechen are obviously transparent.

Papillon Fri 22-Jul-05 09:30:18

I am sure Blu they will arrive with great haste now that you have mentioned the sacred words delete thread!!!

SaintGeorge Fri 22-Jul-05 09:33:47

Rather ironically I arrive just after the word delete - coincidence honestly.

Just trying to catch up with the postings from last night.

Mytwopenceworth Fri 22-Jul-05 09:41:26

im not sure threads like the other one should be deleted. people came together to condemn an outragous and unacceptable attitude and people were eloquent in their posts. someone who holds the type of view that is, sadly, common in certain sections of the community was slapped down and shown up for the ignoramous they are. it showed very clearly that those views are NOT believed to be acceptable. these views are not nice to read, but they exist and where they exist they must be challenged. to delete that which we find distasteful is to avoid it, to bury our heads in the sand somehow, and that is how people like that get a foothold. we can wipe the thread and agree not to talk about these things, but we wont wipe such attitudes from some peoples minds by methods like this. they must be challenged, long and loud. the voices of all rational people everywhere must be heard to cry loudly 'hey you - you're a tw*t!'

SaintGeorge Fri 22-Jul-05 09:41:27

I'm afraid I have to agree with Blu - delete this thread on the grounds of blatant countyism (unless we can agree to expel all the residents of Norfolk too, I never have got on with my BIL who lives there )

Blu Fri 22-Jul-05 09:46:34

I understand what you are saying m2pw, but if Tony Blair wants to deport peple repaching terrorism, i also think he should pay attention to the likes of monkeytrousers, who are blatantly stirring up hatred of the country that gave us Stonehenge and ...and....well, Stonehenge, anyway.

Disappeared now that you have made ytour trollish intervention, Monkeypants??? See you later after a few drinks, no doubt! Hah!

aloha Fri 22-Jul-05 09:49:06

Who wants PPH deported?

Blu Fri 22-Jul-05 09:50:16

Or Cod?

NotQuiteCockney Fri 22-Jul-05 10:00:03

What a coincidence - last night, I heard a noise, and looked out to find a man of Wiltshireish appearance crapping in my garden!

Deport them all now, otherwise we'll never be safe.

aloha Fri 22-Jul-05 10:01:35

Blooming yokels. I'm always shooing them out of my garden too.

Blu Fri 22-Jul-05 10:04:02

NQC

Can you describe Wiltshireish Appearance? I am worried that I might sit opposite a Wiltshireish Appearing person on the tube without even realising it, and i think I have a right to be worried about that.

aloha Fri 22-Jul-05 10:04:44

You know, straw in hair, that sort of thing. Pinky white face.

aloha Fri 22-Jul-05 10:05:08

Probably clutching a copy of the Lakeland catalogue.

moozoboozo Fri 22-Jul-05 10:05:14

My Mum moved to Wiltshire last year. She has never been the same since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now