Talk

Advanced search

Tom Cruise versus Brooke Shields

(10 Posts)
yingers74 Sun 03-Jul-05 20:58:57

Does anyone else think Tom Cruise's comments about Brooke's battle with post-natal depresson are out of order?

lou33 Sun 03-Jul-05 21:00:45

of course, he seems to have gone mad

expatinscotland Sun 03-Jul-05 21:02:54

Oh, it's not just post-natal depression he feels people can 'vitamin' their way out of, but in fact he doesn't think chemical imbalances exist at all. Yeah. And that all psychiatry is psuedo science. Gees, imagine that! Schizophrenia, Alzheimer's disease and bipolar disorder don't really exist. What are all those silly scientists thinking?

tom cruise

Janh Sun 03-Jul-05 21:03:50

Completely mad. There have been a couple of threads about it already; here and here .

Relieved to say I never found him remotely attractive!

Janh Sun 03-Jul-05 21:06:38

And this is what he does believe in! FFS!

yingers74 Sun 03-Jul-05 21:13:43

oops missed those threads, it just rattled me again as have just been reading brooke's reply to his accusations, she felt compelled to defend herself and all others who have suffered. Why he felt the need to comment is beyond me! But I guess you can't really argue with someone who is committed to a religion created by a sci-fi writer!

HappyDaddy Tue 05-Jul-05 12:50:08

Come on, the man's a Scientologist for goodness sake. The scripts he reads have greater basis in fact than what he actually thinks!

Prettybird Tue 05-Jul-05 13:27:11

I love Brooke Shields retort....

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Mr Cruise has never suffered from Post Partum Depression"

bundle Tue 05-Jul-05 13:46:06

he believes in aliens, not antidepressants

teeavee Tue 05-Jul-05 14:01:16

Me neither, Janh. His neck is too wide, his legs too short, and he had to havve all his teeth re-done to create that big false smile. AND he's a closet gay pretending to be a hetero, which i find so hypocritical.

never could stand him

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: